One of the most difficult and sensitive stages of writing a scientific work such as an article and thesis, as well as, writing about management and decision making is searching for specialized articles and reports. When it comes to searching for articles and reports, usually the search environments would play an important role, because the articles and reports that are available to researchers and managers in those environments can be both inspiring as well as misleading. Since some poor-quality articles and reports may be indexing in reputable databases, citing such articles and reports may reduce the quality of your article as well as your decision making. At the Scientific Research Center, a platform is provided for you to easily discover the required latest high-quality articles/reports, and if necessary, buy them at a good and affordable price. Here we will cover the step-by-step content discovery process you should go through to find (and/or buy) your required content in Scientific Research Center journals. After following the steps below, you can also review your purchase history just by opening your own user panel.
- Step 1: Register on the Scientific Research Center website, enter your username and password to log in.
- Step 2: Enter the ” Content Discovery ” page and click on the “Search” button.
- Step 3: Search for keywords related to your article or report.
- Step 4: Here, you can use all the articles in which the open access option is active. If you need to use articles without this option, you will be referred to the subscribe page. There, click on the “Subscribe” button.
- Step 5: Pay the subscription fee.