An article is defined as a research paper reporting new work done by one or more people, i.e., the creation of a new knowledge and/or the use of existing knowledge in a new and creative way. Academic papers which are written and presented in the context of academic conferences, called proceedings articles, usually are being published through the process of batch publishing. Although the publication of such articles requires payment, the Scientific Research Center has provided a platform to publish your submitted proceedings articles as soon as possible and at a good and affordable price. Here, we will cover the step-by-step process of publishing such articles in Scientific Research Center journals. After following the steps below, you will have access the current status of your articles in our journal just by opening your own user panel.
- Step 1: Register on the Scientific Research Center website, enter your username and password to log in.
- Step 2: Enter the ” Publication” page and click on the “Publish” button.
- Step 3: Complete the Publication Checklist.
- Step 4: Upload a zipped PDF or MS word file of article.
- Step 5: Enter the total number of the articles into the relevant field in order that the total price can be calculates by the system.
- Step 6: Pay the publication fee