The researchers, who write their own papers, sometimes may not be familiar with the process of article submission to Scientific Research Center journals, but the fact is that people’s awareness of the correct process of article submission to Scientific Research Centre journals would increase the chances of their articles being successfully accepted and published. In general, through this section researchers may send two types of articles (journal/proceedings articles) to be placed in their related peer review processes. Here, we will cover the step-by-step process of article submission to Scientific Research Center journals. After following the steps below, you will have access the current status of your article just by opening your own user panel.
- Step 1: Register on the Scientific Research Center website, enter your username and password to log in.
- Step 2: Enter the "Submission" page and click on the “Submit Article” button.
- Step 3: Complete the Submission Checklist and specify the kind of your articles (journal/proceedings articles).
- Step 4: Enter the name of the author(s) of the article.
- Step 5: Enter the title, abstract, and keywords of the article.
- Step 6: Upload the article file in MS word or PDF format.
- Step 7: In this step, all the previous steps are briefly shown, and at the end, an open access option is offered to author. If one chooses this option, his/her open access article is freely available to read, download and share.
- Step 8: Pay the submission fee depending on the type of your article(s).
After following the above steps, your article will be considered by the editor of the journal. His/her team examines the article from various aspects, for example, to know if the subject of your study matches the journal’s aims and scope, as well as, if it is in accordance with the required standards. Being approved by the editor, Your article will be sent to two or more referees, and if accepted, it will be published in the shortest possible time.
|Proceedings Articles||Journal Articles|
|Rapid peer review and submission||$30||$80|
|Rapid peer review and submission+ Open access||$50||$100|